Monday, November 22, 2010

Behind on Posting

I am woefully behind posting to this blog but I haven't given up! I have several topics at any given time that I want to post about, sometimes they end up being larger than I want them to be and need to be pruned, sometimes I am fighting for time in my life to squeeze them in and sometimes I just post to the less serious blogs that I maintain.

Since this is a post about being behind on posting it gives me the perfect opportunity to share that Earth went into overshoot just over 3 months ago. Some of the blog readers who have followed from the beginning will understand what overshoot is and here is a post from mid-may about it.

We went into overshoot on August 21, 2010!!! Yes, that is correct, Earth Overshoot Day moved more than a month ahead of when it was in 2009! That is a startling change! Here is a link to the Global Footprint Network news release about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment